Thanks a lot Mahesh for the nomination. This is so sweet of you. I am grateful to you for nominating me for this award.
All of you who are not following Mahesh already, you can find his writings in the link attached below and you can see such a friendly and nice person that he is.
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
– Visakhapatnam, India
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
– I have always wanted to write but kept on stalling it. There are a lot of thoughts, memories and views that I always wanted to express and share with everyone. The moment I quit my job, I finally was in the right place to start writing and I did in May this year. Since then, I have rediscovered myself doing what I love and received so much love as well.
What are you most proud of?
– I have a lot of things to be proud of but the most proud possession would be my loved ones. I am so proud and lucky to have them in my life because everything good in me has originated from them first and then I incorporated it into my psyche. I am indebted to them forever.
What are your blogging goals?
– I want to keep improving as a writer, pushing boundaries, trying new genres and eventually write a book in the long run, hopefully co-authoring with Antara whose work can be perused here.
How do you spend your free time?
– Reading books has been my biggest pastime since I was a kid and continues to be so. Watching sports, spending time with family and friends and and and falling in love again and again are my favourite hobbies.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
Here are my nominees :