What is the Liebster Award?
“Liebster” according to Lorraine Reguly, Author of the “Official Rules”, is of German Origin and means:
dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart.
This is my first award ever and I would like to humbly thank my biggest source of encouragement in all of this – Antara Nandi. I am pleasantly surprised on receiving this nomination and I would like to shout out a big Thank You to Antara. You can visit her blog on:
Let me display the rules first and then I will follow the rules.
So these are the rules and all my nominees should follow them.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by Antara.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I talk a lot, read a lot, and am passionate about a lot – sports, movies, TV series and most importantly people. So, I have a lot to scribble (you see what I did there).
2. If you opened a restaurant, how would you promote it?
a) Get it promoted on your blog.
b) Put it up on Zomato.
c) Have an USP that people would instantly recognize the restaurant with like say sports, superheroes,cuisine type,etc.
d) Give out discounts on every new customer a previous customer brings along.
e) Ask customers for suggestions and improvements they would like to see. Put the good ones across to the other customers and if the suggestion is a popular one, then implement it along with the name of the first person to suggest it.
3. If you wake up one day and find that your gender has changed, what would you do first?
I would look across the bed to check whether my partner’s gender has changed as well. If so, I would go back to sleep peacefully 😛
4. If you were given a chance, to wish for something that you have desired the most, what would that be?
If I really desired something the most, I would already be working towards it. If not, I would want to visit Hogwarts for real.
5. What would you tell God if he somehow appeared infront of you?
6. Your craziest adventure?
7. Tell us about a dream that became true?
Yeah, about that. I am still working towards realizing that dream. Unless it is June Two. Because all dreams do come true on June Two.
8. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mom’s. Nothing ever matches that. After that, I love Punjabi cuisine a lot.
9. What is your favourite quote and why?
“It’s not who you are underneath. It’s what you do that defines you”
My favourite quote because ‘I am Batman.’ 😉
10. Define yourself in two words.
One word will do.
I have been here for too short a while to have a best blog. In this short time, the best blog that I have come across is the one by Antara Nandi. Here is the link again.
Do check it out and follow her.
Here are ten random facts about me.
- I am a huge fan of Liverpool football club and the Liverpool way is a part of my life. Steven Gerrard is my favourite football player.
- I am sapiosexual and a grammar Nazi. I read lots of books (all genre thrillers, fantasy and history especially), and talk a lot too.
- I sweat a lot. So I need to drink a lot of water.
- I am a massive flirt/excellent charmer depending on what my loved ones call me as.
- I am a foodie and love to cook.
- I love to travel and have made a promise to myself to visit one new different place every year.
- I just love the rainy weather, the rains itself, beaches and oceans.
- I love you forever. Family and friends mean the world to me.
- I am a highly energetic, determined and a very confident person who would like to do something to bring about a smile on people’s faces.
- Finally, Batman is my favourite fictional character of all time. I relate a lot to him and then, well who would not. “I am Batman”.
As far as my nominees go, I would like to know the people better here and then nominate when the time is appropriate. I definitely promise to do that.
With this, I finish my first blog award and would like to thank all of you for reading my first post and welcoming me to the world of WordPress.